NAPfS Membership Information
Dues are $24 per year for a full, competing member.
Anyone may attend up to three club meetings free of charge. Full, competing member guests are always welcome.
Only full, competing members can participate in monthly competitions and other club sponsored activities, such as portfolio projects or live critiques.
Full, competing member dues help fund club activities. The more members we have, the more we can do together!
Lifetime members are also full, competing members.
A person who signs up at this website but does not pay and is not a lifetime member becomes an "associate member" and is not considered a full, competing member. Associate members have a very limited membership period which is not renewable.
Benefits of becoming a full, competing NAPfS member:
- Front row seat to interesting photography speaker talks
- Participate in hands-on workshops to improve your skills
- Make new like-minded friends from all walks of life
- Be part of our thriving and generous Facebook community
- Enter photos in monthly digital and print competitions
- Exhibit photography during the “Member Exhibit” portion of club meetings
- Member gallery
- Compete in the annual “Photographer of the Year”
- Complete in the annual “Peoples’ Choice” awards
- Compete in the annual “Critic’s Choice” awards
- Attend club sponsored field trips and photowalks
- Submit images to club organized public photography shows (ex: annual Pflugerville Library Show)
- Bring a guest!
- Take part in club leadership, and governance
Renew Your Membership
To renew your NAPfS membership, go to the "Organization > Membership Payment" page to pay the yearly membership fee. You must be logged in to visit the payment page. With the payment, your NAPfS membership will be automatically increased by a year.
If you cannot use the PayPal button on the membership page, you can contact the treasurer to work out an alternate payment method (check, cash, etc.). Go to "Organization > Send E-Mail to Members", check the "Treasurer" box, compose and send a message.
If none of these methods work, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for help.
Join North Austin Pfotographic Society
If you have an Visual Pursuits account (i,e, here at napfs.org), go to the "Organization > Membership Payment" page to pay for your full, competing membership. You will not be able to go to the payment page without an account.
If you do not have a Visual Pursuits account (i.e. if you are not already a member of this website), please create an account by doing the following:
- Click on the "Login" button on the top-right of this page.
- Scroll down to "Create an Account". Do not enter anything in the “Login Name” or “Password” boxes at the top of the page.
- Click on "Membership Information and Membership Request".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to "Create an Account".
- Click on "Create a new user account and request membership".
- At this point, you should be on the page labeled ".Create a Membership Account".
- Create a unique Login Name. Visual Pursuits handles quite a few photography clubs, and the login name must be unique to all the clubs. You will be told if it is not unique.
- Create a password and confirm it.
- Enter your personal information: name, greeting name, email address, and phone number. You do not need to enter "Gender", :"Alternate Phone Number", "Honors" or "Member ID".
- Be sure that "Request Full, Competing Membership" is checked. This will notify the NAPfS administrators that you wish to join. Do not check "Request Associate Membership".
- Click on "Continue".
- This will take you to the "More Member Information" page where you can enter an address if you like.
- Click on "Finish".
- This will take you to the "Account Created" page where you can pay the $24 yearly dues to become a full, competing member. Clicking the "Buy Now" button will take you to PayPal where you can use a credit card or your PayPal account to pay the dues.
- If you have paid by some other means (e.g. a check given to the treasurer), you can click "Done". If you click "Done" without paying, you will become an associate member until your dues have been verified.
If you're an associate member and wish to become a full member, go to menu item Organization > Membership Payment page to pay for your membership. If you see the following message, it means that you're not logged in: "Not Authorized - You are not authorized to access the page you requested. You are not currently logged onto this organization. Please login and try your request again. Please contact your website administrator for assistance."
Alternate methods for payment are described in the "Renew Your Membership" section above on this page.
If you have any trouble signing up or renewing, or if you want to ask a question, send email to email@example.com.
Create an Account
If you do not have a Login Name, use the button below to create an account
and request membership in this organization.
If you already have a Visual Pursuits account for any other organization,
login with your account and use the menu "My Account",
"Organizations" to request
membership in this organization.
That page will also provide links to other organizations.
If you are judging competitions or registering for a public event,
you do not need to request membership.
If you have an existing account with any organization using the
Visual Pursuits service, login to this website with that account.
If you do not have an account and do not need membership,
use the button below to create a Guest account.